Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got carried away at amazon.com

Go down

I got carried away at amazon.com Empty I got carried away at amazon.com

Post by Guest 2/8/2008, 3:40 pm

I ordered the following books today. I went to order one, recommended by someone else, I am sorry, I forgot who, but will report on these as I read them.

1) NOT "Just Friends": Rebuilding Trust and Recovering Your Sanity After Infidelity (Paperback)
by Shirley Glass (Author), Jean Coppock Staeheli (Contributor) "GOOD PEOPLE in good marriages are having affairs...I bought this one because C and his wife have it and I want to learn about what is recommended to the couple to work on, so I have an idea what he has been going through.

2) Having an Affair?: A Handbook for the "Other Woman" (Paperback) by Sarah J. Symonds (Author)

3) Will He Really Leave Her for Me?: Understanding Your Situation, Making Decisions for Your Happiness (Paperback) by Rona B. Subotnik (Author) "Bob just stepped up to the podium at the company awards ceremony to receive the recognition for the work he has done for the past..." (more)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

I got carried away at amazon.com Empty Re: I got carried away at amazon.com

Post by songbird 2/20/2008, 2:39 pm

Hey Krz.
I ordered the second one as well , haven't got it. the place I ordered it from was a used book, cheaper, said they can't locate the book in their warehouse so I am waiting for them to find it or restock. So anyways, was wondering if it is worth the wait. Have you read any of it yet? It sounded intersting. peace, songbird
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 2/22/2008, 9:06 am

Hey Krzgrl,
Got my book and have started reading it, so far hasn't told me anything ai couldn't figure out for myself. The write babbles on a bit unnecessarily abt. little or nothing. So I'm hoping it'll get better. Hope you are feeling better too as you mentioned having the flu. Take care and get well soo. peace, songbird
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum