Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Just Friends by Shirley Glass

Go down

Not Just Friends by Shirley Glass Empty Re: Not Just Friends by Shirley Glass

Post by Dulce 2/17/2008, 11:21 am

Krzgirl,

I "googled" the book, and I have to admit...I'm scared of it.

This is selfish and narrowminded of me, and I hope I don't offend you or anyone in this. But I must admit to myself and everyone who needs to know, that my interests are not in saving a marriage where one of the partners is the man I love. My only reason for reading such a book would be to gain a better understanding of him and his perspective from within his marriage. Why would I want this? So I could best give him whatever it is he needs and wants.

This sounds harsh, I know, but if I say my interests are other than this I am lying to both myself and to everyone else. For now, all I can do towards "the right thing" is to continue on, not trying to contact him when we're apart or convince him of anything - to just let him be.

I admire you folr taking on this book. One day, maybe I will know what it is like to want to act in someone els's behalf even when doing so would be to my own demise. But I have to admit I haven't seen that day - yet.

Dulce
Dulce
Dulce

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Not Just Friends by Shirley Glass Empty Re: Not Just Friends by Shirley Glass

Post by Dulce 2/17/2008, 1:58 pm

What a relief!!!

I thought I was the only one who's intentions were other than what these books are written for....
Dulce
Dulce

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum