Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thank you

5 posters

Go down

thank you Empty thank you

Post by punjabi_angeluk 5/23/2008, 5:24 pm

I dont think i ever said thank you to everyone for the help and support I received from everyone.

Its a shame the site is not used so much these days, but I guess its a sign that people have moved on and getting on with their lives.

Whilst things are still not easy for me. I guess life was never meant to be

lots of love xxxx

punjabi_angeluk

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

thank you Empty Re: thank you

Post by songbird 5/24/2008, 11:50 am

sunny Hi punjabi,
I don't know if things are necessarily easier or better for everyone here. I guess sometimes we all get to a point of what else is there to say? It may be more about trying to move along and hope that during this process that something will change in a positive way. Which is a way of trying to get on with our lives and gingerly barying our A's inside of us while hoping that time will decrease the anxiety level. We all just want to lead happy, healthy, normal lives , we have to try to find that place that we can comfortably accomplish this for ourselves and if we are fortunante enough to find someone else to share it with us, then all the better. peace, songbird p.s. thank you too sweetie...
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy 5/24/2008, 9:53 pm

You are so welcome!
We just have to stick together and keep trying.
Big hugs and lots of love,
Mandy I love you
Mandy
Mandy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MessedUp 6/2/2008, 9:33 pm

I miss being able to get on and have someone there. I am doing better but I still have some down times. Taking my parents to see my nephew graduate from high school this Thursday. The drive is to far and to late in the day for them to make.
MessedUp
MessedUp

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy 6/3/2008, 10:10 pm

Hi,
I have had such a crazy month. I am almost done with my intercession class and my 2nd oldest graduated from high school.
I hope you are doing well. I am hanging in there.

Hugs and love,
Mandy
Mandy
Mandy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini 6/10/2008, 4:13 pm

I have been training on my new job out of the city. My youngest also graduated last Thurs. I am trying to adjust to a new job, being a mom of 2 adults now and a lower income. My internet is down for a little while longer. I had to temp. have it disconnected to get caught up with some bills. I am happy to say that my student loans are now paid in full. Just in time for my son to be needing money to go to college himself. I am still working part time at my old job so I have been really busy. I do think of all of you often even though I can't get online to tell ya. I hope everyone is doing better today & enjoying the beautiful weather.

Hugs,
May
Gemini
Gemini

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MessedUp 6/11/2008, 12:32 am

The weather here is very hot. I seem to have had another run of bad luck. My furnace went and blew soot through the house. My son broke his finger and had to use my car leaving his in my driveway, This was due to his being a stick shift and everytime he shifted the splint hit the dashboard. At the change of cares back his decided that it would start but not move. I got rear ended in my car and have to deal with the insurance and fixing it. Then it got hot so I turned the AC on and since the furnace isn't being replaced until tomorrow I blew soot all throught the house again.

The only good thing about all this is it is keeping me so busy I don't have to think about anything includine my MM.
MessedUp
MessedUp

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum