Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALLY

+2
Katie
Admin
6 posters

Go down

FINALLY Empty FINALLY

Post by Admin 8/26/2008, 11:32 am

Well, after finally feeling like I have worked through as much as I can work through with regard to MW, I worked on NC...and that would go well for about 2-3 weeks...and then one of us would fall back into it...

and then we'd have a month or so of "I miss you" but still not much of anything...

And then I just got tired..tired of being a second choice..tired of passing up other women..tired of being alone...tired of making one excuse after another...tired of not being held when I want to be held...tired of not talking when I want to talk..tired of no sex....tired of just being tired....

And so I stopped banging my head against the wall...FINALLY....and I met someone....!!!!!!

Someone who is available....someone who wants to see me and lets me see her...someone who I do not have to sneak around with....someone I can introduce to my friends finally!!!

And she is beautiful, kind, sweet, sexy and WANTS to see me as much as I want to see her...and we laugh...at stupid things...and we hold each other..and REALLY kiss....curl your toes kind of kissing!

And she is available! And I am her FIRST choice! and she is MY first choice!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FINALLY Empty Re: FINALLY

Post by Katie 8/26/2008, 12:03 pm

SD that is so great, I guess there does come a point for all of us that we do actually move forward. I will never in my life get involved in this kind of situation again. Good luck with your new "available" woman!!

Kate

Katie

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by horsewithnoname 8/26/2008, 11:58 pm

That's awesome SD.
horsewithnoname
horsewithnoname

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MessedUp 8/27/2008, 10:08 pm

WOW.... wonderful news. I am so happy for you SD.

I have to ask..... Do you feel more normal now than you have in years. Like a new life has opened up for you?

Keep us posted and enjoy each other as much as you can cause every day that goes by will create a warmer feeling between you.
MessedUp
MessedUp

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 8/27/2008, 11:17 pm

I feel normal things now...things I'd forgotten that I could do...like call her ANYTIME I want...i can text her dirty messages...I can hold her hand in public..i can kiss her in public..i can tell my friends and my family about her...

I'd forgotten what it was like to be able to do those things..

But honestly..it feels like i have just gotten out of prison...the grass is greener...the sun is so much brighter....

Sometimes I just want to sit here and cry because I am so happy...

I NEVER thought I would EVER see this day....it's FREEDOM....it's power....it's NORMAL!!!!!

I am normal again....!

And she is soooo beautiful...and kind and giving...and makes my toes curl when we kiss! She is incredibly sexy, funny as hell, very very intelligent...

and best of all...she is single and available....

i am going to treat her like a princess and not go back to that dark place called an affair!

I am sooooo lucky .....if I can do this....all of you can....

And i don't have to worry am i the only one....i don't have to worry about anything anymore except treat this one like a princess!!!!

Friday i am taking her to see John Mayer..she thinks its dinner with some live acoustic music!!!

I am very very happy!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy 8/28/2008, 6:54 pm

WOW! That is awesome! I am so happy for you!
I know what you mean. As much as I love my MM, and as much grief as my husband gives me, there are times when I just want to feel NORMAL again and only be with my husband.
Thankfully, since I didn't have sex with MM, it is easier to go back to my husband. And I am enjoying him more now.

MM and I still have contact, but is has cooled down a bit. Thankfully. I even had lunch with his wife yesterday. We had a really good talk. I wanted to reassure her that I had no intention of breaking up their marriage, and no intention of leaving my husband.
It was pretty surreal, but I am glad I did it.

I am proud of you SD. Keep us posted!

love and hugs,

Mandy
Mandy
Mandy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MessedUp 8/28/2008, 10:06 pm

You are so right. If you can do it we all can.

We are happy for you!
MessedUp
MessedUp

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 8/29/2008, 9:11 am

I am very happy for you SD. I imagine being with an available person, really makes you think about how often you did sacrifice so many things that should've been normal and ok, to do or feel.
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 8/29/2008, 1:12 pm

Oh my gosh...i never realized how much I sacrificed! like calling whenever I want..never getting hung up on because someone walked into the room, kissing in public, holding hands in public, telling my family, sitting in her den, holding each other whenever I want, not sitting by that fucking phone waiting for the little time slot to call....

All i can say is that I feel like I have gotten a pardon from prison...i never want to go back there....the pain was far greater than I'd ever imagined! and I am finally FREE!

And tonight I am taking new woman to see John Mayer in concert...dinner and music outside!!!! and it's a surprise! I could NEVER plan anything like that before!

God this feels good!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: