Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is Possible

4 posters

Go down

It is Possible Empty It is Possible

Post by Admin 9/1/2008, 11:50 am

The past 3 months has been an incredible journey for me. I finally felt that confidence to walk away from everything to do with my MW. It was painful for me, but I decided to not tell anyone how painful it had been.

Then I started making a list of everything that bothered me about being in an affair. I hated not being able to talk when I wanted to talk, or kiss in public, or hold hands in public or being hung up on in the middle of a conversation...

I "scripted" my wants, needs and desires...I even put it out there in the universe that I deserved a healthy monogamous relationship....

I did the work and now it was God's turn...let it just happen...and it did. I am so proud to say that I have met the most incredible, beautiful woman. I told myself I never want to give her reason to doubt me. That is why there can never be contact with MW again....not even to tell her I have met someone incredible...

And as I got up this morning, I realized that this long journey of pain (over a year and half after D-Day) that the road of pain has finally ended for me. I am now on a new path of freedom, love, passion, honesty and trust with a woman who is only to me as I am only to her!

I smiled and thought, wow, it really is possible!

Thank you so much for your love, kindness and support over the yearlong journey through what I would call the most painful period of my life. I know I could not have made it through without your support. I am truly happy, content and most of all, pain free! It really is possible!

All my best to everyone here as always,
SingleDad

Last edited by Admin on 9/1/2008, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

It is Possible Empty Re: It is Possible

Post by Katie 9/2/2008, 10:43 am

SD I am so happy for you. I look at your situation and think wow it is possible. I hope each and everyone of us here end up happy and content someday. We all deserve it....

Take care of yourself and your New lady

Kate

Katie

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 9/9/2008, 11:05 am

That is great news SD. Sometimes we just have to stop going with the flow in life and swim against the current. It can be hard to give someone a chance when we've make these poor choices and caused our own strife. It's as if we don't trust ourselves.

Anyway, that is encouraging news.
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MessedUp 9/10/2008, 7:30 am

SD,

It was a hard road but you made it. Keep us posted every once in a while so we can be jealous of you instead of our MP.

It sounds like you are happy now and that is what matters.

Can I grow up and be like you one day? My difficult time is coming soon with the weather change. When it gets cold I can't spend as much time on the water. Did get a wet suit so I can keep on the jet ski for a while.
MessedUp
MessedUp

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum