Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future

3 posters

Go down

The future Empty The future

Post by MessedUp 9/18/2008, 11:48 pm

As we travel down this road of life we have many paths to choose from. Each one can lead us in a different direction. Sometimes when we are on a path that creates bad emotions for us we become afraid to take the step onto a new path. If we pay attention and choose our paths wisely we can all end up on the path SD has found. His last messages to us gave me new hope and helped me to clear my vision for the future instead of drowning in the past.

One day I hope and pray all of here will find what SD has found in his path for the future. I want to thank you SD for everything you have done for me and the group here.
MessedUp
MessedUp

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

The future Empty Re: The future

Post by Mandy 9/22/2008, 1:06 pm

Ditto. We need to continue to support each other. It will get better!
There are other ways to live.
Taking care of yourself is more important than anything.

Hugs and love,
Mandy
Mandy
Mandy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 9/25/2008, 7:41 pm

Hi All~

I am still on this incredible journey with Adrienne...someone who has listened, reached out, and loved me for who I am....she does know about MW....I decided to tell her very early on in case she wanted to hand me my parting gift..but instead she saw the pain and heard the pain in my voice as I related to her my fallout, my fear, my failures....she heard how i fell for a woman and continued to try to love her even though the signs were out there for me to hang it up....

And as I explained to her my pain, more pain came flooding out of me as I recalled nights alone, nights on the phone when MW would hang up when her husband would walk in on the phone conversation..the times when MW would ask me to call her at a certain time and I would....only to have the calls go unanswered...the times when MW would have to leave abrubtly....and Adrienne saw the loneliness in a shell of a man who just wanted to love and be loved....

And in those conversations I found myself....I caught myself....I suddenly saw myself on the other side....looking in on a prison i had built around myself...and now i was free....

That freedom is sweet...you learn to appreciate things that most take for granted....and all i can say is that for many who have not made it out, i feel an incredible sadness because I now know that we each build our own prison and only WE, ourselves have the key to unlock the gates....

I wish, from the bottom of my heart for everyone to feel and taste the freedom..it is the sweetest place to be....

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum