Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you ever consider?

3 posters

Go down

Would you ever consider? Empty Would you ever consider?

Post by horsewithnoname 9/25/2008, 8:24 pm

Would you ever consider allowing someone to re-join the group who was a major poster, who has really gotten her shit together and is in a stable, happy relationshiip, she decribes much like yours? I think she would be open to having her posts screened for a while, but her journey has been so incredible, and her turn around so complete, I think the board might enjoy hearing from her as I do.

Horse
horsewithnoname
horsewithnoname

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Would you ever consider? Empty Re: Would you ever consider?

Post by Katie 9/26/2008, 11:14 am

I agree we need people on here that can give us hope for a better future.

Kate

Katie

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 9/27/2008, 11:33 am

Of course I think it's always worth while to have people join or rejoin as they see fit in their recovery efforts.

I have had a former member's new lover inch his way in here only to get secure enough to make fun of the efforts of some in here....

What we cannot tolerate here is lack of respect for those wanting and needing to get their lives back on track by mocking what we are trying to do here.

I think it is VERY important for us to realize that there are no right or wrongs here, but to have a place to talk and vent. That being said, I think it is also important to add that the goal here is for us to realize where on the path we took a turn and how to get back onto a healthy relationship path. I also believe that this is not the place to show we can start a new or another unhealthy relationship and flaunt it.

That being said, whomever needs to come back is welcome to come back.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum