Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY HURTFUL

3 posters

Go down

VERY HURTFUL Empty VERY HURTFUL

Post by Admin 10/21/2008, 3:17 am

Well folks,

This one takes the cake.....remember when a young woman came on here and I thought it was Lisa....well the IP address checks in with many of Lisa's posts...oh and there's a new person on here tonight who private messaged me..well that MAN is also Lisa....oh, and Horsewithname..that's Lisa too! And Lisa's boyfriend who joined here months ago..that's Lisa too!!!

Lisa has singlehandedly hurt the integrity of our group. she has undermined all the work that I have tried to do here by making a mockery of us....

So who is Lisa? Who knows? But I do know this....she is FOREVER BANNED from here!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

VERY HURTFUL Empty Lisa and her multiples

Post by songbird 10/21/2008, 11:33 am

Wow, and I thought Sybil had an entire baseball team in her head, Lisa must have the entire marching band! Yikes!
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

VERY HURTFUL Empty Re: VERY HURTFUL

Post by songbird 10/21/2008, 11:58 am

Now I know why I keep to myself and I've remained single for yrs. You just never know what you're gonna get or who, frightening....
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 10/21/2008, 12:08 pm

I have been single for over 13 years, however, I've had a number of great and not so great relationships...

I am very happy n my never ending journey!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 10/21/2008, 2:02 pm

Cool ...and we are all happy for you SD. I have been single for seven yrs and am quite ok having been single for the past seven yrs. This is not to say that I am not and would not entertain the notion of having a healthy relationship now. I keep hearing that there is somebody for everybody out there. yet. I just haven't met any body yet. ( As she peeps around the corner and looks back over her shoulder)
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulce 10/22/2008, 3:58 pm

SD's new relationship is so encouraging! - he has been in love with a married person and has found this happiness afterward.

I have been single all my life, and I thought I'd messed up my life by tuning down marriage early on, but now I'm changing my mind on that. Right after MM and I talked the first time, I realized this would have threatened a marriage for me in a big way.

Dulce
Dulce
Dulce

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum