Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is going on with everyone?

5 posters

Go down

What is going on with everyone? Empty What is going on with everyone?

Post by Toledorio 10/29/2008, 9:58 pm

Thought I would put a new post up to see where everyone is at and also what are your plans for the weekend. I have a date friday night in Ann Arbor for sushi which I cannot wait for and headed to Indiana Sunday. How about everyone else?
Toledorio
Toledorio

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

What is going on with everyone? Empty Re: What is going on with everyone?

Post by MessedUp 10/29/2008, 10:11 pm

I don't have any plans at the moment. Probably work and go to my sons or parents house to watch the game on Sunday. I do need to winterize the Jet ski so maybe I will do that this weekend. Gee- I became boring when the weather changed.

Glad to hear you have some good plans Toledo. Keep up the good work. We all want to grow up to be like you and SD.
MessedUp
MessedUp

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 10/29/2008, 11:20 pm

LOL~

On Friday I am handing out candy with my girlfriend while her ex takes the kids trick or treating.

On saturday night I am hosting a house concert. I have hosted about 10 of these events. I get an indie recording artist to come to either my house or the clubhouse in our neighborhood to perform.

I charge $15.00 per person and send out evites to my email list. The artist gets $10.00 and I take $5.00 per person for expenses.

This is a great way to hear great acoustic music, drink some wine and meet some pretty cool people. The thing I guarantee is that you will hear GREAT music AND you will make a new friend!

I have another show planned for 11.22 and another one for 12.13.

And for the first time EVER, I will have help to set things up with my girlfriend.

i totally know how the hibernation thing happens in the winter...I do very well up until January..for the last 3 Januarys/late decembers, they have been awful...I've gotten sick al 3 januarys and I had my d-day in dec of 06...

I am preparing myself for getting myself VERY busy and getting healthy emotionally and physically.

Good luck on your date Toledo....let us know how it pans out

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 10/30/2008, 9:41 am

I did get an invitation to a Halloween bash in a small town nearby, I'm not familiar with the town at all and don't know if I will attempt to go by myself or not. Sounds like a great time though. I got another invitation to yet another small nearby town that I am somewhat familiar with. This one is Saturday night and it is at a pub. Ihave never been to this pub but one of the band members that is playing there invited me to be their guest , (means I'd get in free). So I may ride over and check this place out.
Anyway, I wish everyone a safe and happy weekend.
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Toledorio 10/30/2008, 9:47 am

You can do both songbird.... sometimes the bbest things are those you may have never tried
Toledorio
Toledorio

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulce 10/31/2008, 10:49 am

Hopefully I will be giving a pre-Thanksgiving Dinner in my new remodeled kitchen for longtime friends and neighbors sometime during November.

There may be two of these, since another friend who has also recently remodeled his place, also wants to have a dinner too. There are lots of invitations going around and I suspect we will all probably end up going to each other's houses during November.....
drunken

I'm looking forward to it

Dulce
Dulce
Dulce

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum