Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Wish

4 posters

Go down

My Wish Empty My Wish

Post by Admin 10/31/2008, 5:04 pm

Many have commented that this time of the year brings back a FLOOD of memories for us. I am not immune to this time as I met my MW in the fall...it was very special to me...

I can look back and put it in its place and with all memories, sometimes I am not sure if I remembered things correctly or just the way I WANT to remember them. As we approach the winter months, I am reminded of the first D-day and I start to reflect on all the pain. i don't miss that pain any more..it was such a part of my life that I just naturally g=figured it was okay to feel that longing all the time..it was okay to be in constant turmoil...

Well, i have learned (and very slowly i might add) that pain is NOT part of love...oh yes, sometimes there is a bit of hurt, but no pain...ohmygosh...I have not felt one ounce of pain being in a helathy relationship..no pain at all!!! I just remember wanting to be with MW so badly that it HURT!...and we'd have to say goodbye so quickly and THAT hurt too...and I could not talk with her all the time..and THAT hurt....

So my wish for everyone today is to NOT feel the hurt anymore...that does not mean there won't be pain in your life here and there, but it just won't be associated with LOVE...that is my wish!

Have a GREAT weekend..enjoy

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Wish Empty Re: My Wish

Post by Dulce 11/1/2008, 3:15 am

SD,

There is one thing I am very sure of - and that is that you care for us all, all the time. It comes through in posts like this.

THANK YOU.

Dulce
Dulce
Dulce

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MessedUp 11/1/2008, 12:21 pm

Yes, I agree with Dulce. You care about all of us. We care about you also.
MessedUp
MessedUp

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie 11/3/2008, 5:16 pm

Thanks SD you have come such a long way, and yes this time of year brings many memories. My problem is I always remember the good times..the loving times, i forget how it made me feel when he went home to someone else....

Kate

Katie

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 11/3/2008, 5:43 pm

Katie~

I remember your posts about the pain of it all...

If there's one thing I have learned in all of this is....

If it hurts, it's NOT love!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: