Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey everyone...

5 posters

Go down

hey everyone... Empty hey everyone...

Post by Toledorio 11/20/2008, 6:49 pm

Sorry for not being here for 2 weeks. Between my brother's cancer scare and dealing with an ex wife I distanced myself from a lot of people and that is not good. During the whole fiasco I was flipping through channels and came across the Country Music Awards and for whatever reason it triggered memories of my MW. WTF???? WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? WHY AM I GETTING THEM NOW? Anyways, I have had her in the back of my mind for whatever reason and it sucks. I know I need to refocus on moving forward AGAIN but this really sucks it crept up out of nowhere. I have a date friday and saturday night with a great woman and hopefully my entire Thanksgiving weekend will be full. I love you all

don
Toledorio
Toledorio

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

hey everyone... Empty Re: hey everyone...

Post by songbird 11/21/2008, 10:38 am

Date for Friday and Saturday night! Cool, you go Toledo! Have fun.
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 11/21/2008, 4:37 pm

T~

I know all too well how MW can creep back up into your subconscious and even your conscious mind..it happens to the best of us..and it does trip us up..

I have found that rather focusing on WHY it happened..I try to focus on Healthy versus not healthy..it takes the emotion right out of it...

well that and taking a rubber band around your wrist to snap it...heck sometimes I had to go a LOTTTTT more painful than that...

But hang in there Toledo....2 dates in a weekend is huge....and then carrying that over into the holiday is good too...

Things with new girlfriend are going quite well..i have a few surprises planned for her for the holiday to keep her on her toes...we've passed the 90 day mark... Smile

And yes, I am in love with her!!!!!!!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MessedUp 11/26/2008, 11:50 am

I am so happy to hear that both of you are doing well.

Toledo - The thoughts of MW will come and go and its up to you to let them go. Enjoy your dates.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
MessedUp
MessedUp

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

hey everyone... Empty Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Post by songbird 12/1/2008, 6:31 pm

Just dropped in to say Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone. Hope all is well with everyone.
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini 1/3/2009, 4:14 pm

Hey Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. I am now working 2 full time jobs. I really don't have much time to get into trouble much less for a relationship. I have been talking to an ex boyfriend lately. He's moved back to the area & we have been hanging out. We've been to the movies & dinner. It refreshing to have someone to pal around with that doesn't expect anything in return. We haven't been physical & no plans either. I am grateful for the company & conversation. Other than work & sleep not much else has been going on.

Oh yes, today is my granddaughter's 2nd birthday. She is getting big & beautiful. She is soo much like my daughter it's fun to watch her follow in her mothers footsteps.

D~ my MM has come to mind just whenh I think everything is ok. I'm not sure why either. Yes songs, colors, scents, etc.. trigger the thoughts and I do miss him. We haven't had contact in over a year now. I have ran into him from time to time just to say a quick hi & be gone, but he's still got a piece of my heart & always will. I just try to think why it was I thought of him & usually find it's just a pleasant memory & know that I can still move on. I no longer cry when he comes to mind or I catch a glimpse of him in a store. It is a normal part of our growth and a reminder to be in healthy happy relationship.

Miss you all, love ya lots,
May
Gemini
Gemini

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum