Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE CHATTER

2 posters

Go down

THE CHATTER Empty THE CHATTER

Post by Admin 1/11/2009, 7:11 pm

Hi All~

Each day I feel just "that much" stronger....the reason i feel as if I still need a long way to go is something called chatter....this chatter was very loud to me when i first started dating my girlfriend...i was very scared of it and I wanted to know if anyone here has had it.

Basically the chatter starts while I am alone...i could be in the car and i hear a trigger such as a song, or maybe something reminds me of MW...and then my brain goes haywire...I hear her in my head, i start seeing her right here and then I go into a panic because I think everyone can hear her....I beg God to help me...and slowly it goes away...but the effects stay with me for days.

It used to happen 4 times a day..and then slowly it would disappear for days...now it's only happened once or twice in the past month..but it's still there and i hold tight to everything I have done....i try to remove triggers...i call a friend...i play with my dog....anything....

Fortunately it has not happened while I am with my girlfriend because that would be AWFUL!!!!!!!

I also start reminding myself of all the pain I felt over the past few years..and it's nice to see that pain go away now....I do have to say that I just DO NOT miss that pain!!!

Most of all thank you for letting vent here...I need to stay strong and not take any of the recovery for granted!!!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE CHATTER Empty Re: THE CHATTER

Post by Mandy 1/12/2009, 12:21 am

I so hear you, SD! Good job for staying strong.
I am glad that you are here too!
Big hugs and love,
Carolyn
Mandy
Mandy

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum