Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENOUGH! THE TIME IS NOW FOR ALL OF US TO TAKE BACK OUR LIVES

5 posters

Go down

ENOUGH! THE TIME IS NOW FOR ALL OF US TO TAKE BACK OUR LIVES Empty ENOUGH! THE TIME IS NOW FOR ALL OF US TO TAKE BACK OUR LIVES

Post by Toledorio 10/25/2008, 9:44 pm

I have had a whirlwind last month in my life. Between getting dumped by a woman who went back with her ex boyfriend, My ex wife causing havoc in my life, Lisa causing hell here and my XMW contacting me I found myself in such a funk i thought I never would get out of it. But sommething happened this week to me. I met someone who really is into me big time and showed me a lot of attention and we have several things in common. better yet she is SINGLE. I will get back to that in a moment though. It hit me talking to this woman: THE REASON I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING OVER MY MW IS SHE GAVE ME THE LOVE AND AFFECTION I CRAVED IN MY LIFE AND THAT ONLY ME, DON RIO, CAN LOVE MYSELF THE WAY I WANT TO BE LOVED AND DON RIO CAN ONLY MAKE MYSELF HAPPY...NOT SOMEONE ELSE. WHAT A FRIGGIN GREAT CONCEPT. I know for sure all of us here have had issues within ourselves about ourselves. For one reason or another we cant love ourselves like we can love someone else and it seemed like the MW/MM gave us the feeling of love that we sooooooo lacked in our lives. GUESS WHAT PEOPLE.... EVEN IF WE FIND SOMEONE ELSE WE WON'T STAY HAPPY WITH THEM UNTIL WE ARE OK WITH OURSELVES. I REMEMBER TALKING ABOUT THIS A LOOOOONG TIME AGO BUT I STRAYED FROM IT. So I decided to write a letter to the XMW about letting go all together and if she really loved me and wanted me she would have been with me....and guess what? IT IS TRUE!!!!! IF ANY OF OUR MW/MM REALLY WANTED A LIFE WITH US THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A DIVORCE AND STARTED A LIFE WITH US.... BUT THEY DIDNT!

In the letter I told her never to contact me ever again and wished her luck with her life...even if she did get divorced I want nothing to do with her anymore. I did not send the letter nor will I unless she contacts me again but I have washed my hands of her and moving forward. SHE IS THE PAST!!! I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN MY HEART FOR HER AND SHE WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL BACK WHEN IT MEANT SOMETHING...I CANNOT LIVE IN THE PAST ANY LONGER. I AM MISSING OUT ON HAVING A LIFE! THERE IS SO MUCH OUT THERE.

Now back to this woman I am talking too. I am not in a position in my life to have a relationship but we can be friends and I guess we can date without getting serious. this is me trying to get my life together and put the focus back on myself.

So to my loving friends on here: MU, DULCE, MANDY, SONGBIRD, LORI, KATIE, VERONICA, ORIENNE, ETC.... TAKE BACK YOUR LIVES.... LET GO! MOVE ON FROM THOSE WHO CHOSE NOT WANT TO BE WITH YOU! PUT THEM IN THE PAST FOR GOOD AND LEAVE THEM THERE. I LOVE YOU ALL AND WE ALL NEED EACH OTHER!
Toledorio
Toledorio

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

ENOUGH! THE TIME IS NOW FOR ALL OF US TO TAKE BACK OUR LIVES Empty Re: ENOUGH! THE TIME IS NOW FOR ALL OF US TO TAKE BACK OUR LIVES

Post by MessedUp 10/26/2008, 7:10 pm

Very nice thought Don.
MessedUp
MessedUp

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

ENOUGH! THE TIME IS NOW FOR ALL OF US TO TAKE BACK OUR LIVES Empty Re: ENOUGH! THE TIME IS NOW FOR ALL OF US TO TAKE BACK OUR LIVES

Post by Admin 10/27/2008, 12:23 am

Don~

EXCELLENT post....you are sooo right in the fact that we really cannot move on until we get RIGHT with ourselves....

I got to that place and it felt so right for me to just be me..in fact i had not felt like ME in such a long time..and now I am more ME than I have EVER been...

And THAt feeling got me the attraction component that I needed to attract HEALTHY into my life....and that's how i got to HAPPY!

It feels so good to be happy....and to be confident...and in control of my life...i walk differently now...I attract helathy people...unhealthy people do not want to be around me any more!

And beleive it or not...all of you are starting to get to that place....look at some of your earlier posts of last year! READ them..you will see ho wwe've all changed!!!

Thank you for the inspiration always!!!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 10/27/2008, 9:16 am

Toledo,
That is some of the best news I've heard since, well, SD's news. I am happy and hopeful for you. I can only imagine how good it feels to meet someone (available) who likes you for you.. Oh and comes without drama, etc... I wish you all the luck in the world with this young lady... SB
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Toledorio 10/27/2008, 9:21 am

Actually songbird, it was nice but.... it is about saying goodbye to my past and being happy with myself in the present. I don't need the justification of a woman in my life to be happy. What I needed to do was say ENOUGH!!! YOU ARE MY PAST! GOOD BYE! It was a HUGE weight lifted off of my shoulders. Whether this works out for me with this woman is irrelivant. I am OK with me and I no longer wait for the MW any longer.
Toledorio
Toledorio

Back to top Go down

Post by songbird 10/27/2008, 3:26 pm

Actually Toledo, I agree with you that you should be happy with yourself and was in no way implying that this new woman in your life would be necessary for you to do so. What I was saying is that it is always great to have someone like you and accept you as you are and it doesn't hurt to have yourself validated by someone for no other reason than the fact that they like you. Of course you don't need this person but you could certainly decide that you want this person. Whatever the case, you're moving on and I am happy for you however you choose to do so.
songbird
songbird

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Toledorio 10/27/2008, 4:12 pm

you are 100% correct songbird!
Toledorio
Toledorio

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulce 10/27/2008, 9:02 pm

Wow- Thank you Toledo -
Dulce
Dulce

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down