Lovetriangle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From long-lost Orienne

2 posters

Go down

From long-lost Orienne Empty From long-lost Orienne

Post by Orienne 1/14/2009, 9:48 pm

Hi everyone....don't know if you remember me - I was a member more that one year ago. My MM got kicked out and took up with a woman in the office...proceeding to break my heart. I finally moved to another office, she moved in with him.

In the meantime, I hooked up with a wonderful man, a prostate cancer surviver, senitivie, almost a metro-sexual. (He models as a hobby). To make a long story short, I fell in love, he checked out of our relationship, and forgot to tell me. I found out during the holidays that he was kissing on somebody and asking her on dates, while continuing to let me sleep over. He "meant" to tell me, just couldn't...

Not an affair, just another heartache. I have moved back to 1st office w/ MM - have seen him, but no feelings really linger except anger. I guess you can get over anything...

Take heart...keep fighting (even tho I wonder why I do). I'm glad to see some familiar names!

Orienne

Orienne

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

From long-lost Orienne Empty Re: From long-lost Orienne

Post by Admin 1/15/2009, 2:03 am

O~

I am so glad you got through the affair...many of us have long lingering effects, but we will survive!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2007-12-01

https://theotherperson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orienne 1/15/2009, 9:46 pm

I think I have lingering effects - trust issues, lack of faith, etc. But, you know, nothing lasts forever.....the body and soul tend toward healing. I've gone thru the love cycle twice now, and I can say this for certain. Keep to your daily lives, care for the anchors that keep you grounded, and the scabs, scrapes, cuts will heal...

I have returned to find some healing in what helped me before (this group)

Orienne

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down